WELCOME TO TALE IN TIME CREATIONS

Hi and welcome to TALE IN TIME CREATIONS. My name is Michelle and I am about to introduce you to quality, good reading material for your little ones. Take a moment to read a little about me and to click on the links and learn more about my books. Then try one, you will enjoy it and your kids will love it. Leave me a comment and let me know you were here. HAPPY READING!!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ALYSSA SAYS

Do you remember "Simon Says?" Well this childrens' book tells you what "Alyssa Says."


"Alyssa Says" is about a kind-hearted bear who enjoys life with her loving family. She tells our children how much Jesus loves them, about the beautiful things He has made and all the wonderful things He has done.

"Alyssa Says" every child is special. With her gentle spirit Alyssa reaches every child, she is the perfect role model. Children will be anxious to read all that "ALYSSA SAYS."

Read this fantastic book titled after my daughter Alyssa, an unexpected miracle and blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment