WELCOME TO TALE IN TIME CREATIONS

Hi and welcome to TALE IN TIME CREATIONS. My name is Michelle and I am about to introduce you to quality, good reading material for your little ones. Take a moment to read a little about me and to click on the links and learn more about my books. Then try one, you will enjoy it and your kids will love it. Leave me a comment and let me know you were here. HAPPY READING!!!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BARBADOS!!!

I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to the beautiful land of my birth ... BARBADOS.
If you have never traveled, it is the place to visit.
If you have visited it before, let me not delay you as I know you are already making plans to return.
My homeland is filled with wonderful people, beautiful beaches, lovely weather and unforgettable sights.
As you view the video, picture yourself on the beach, or splashing around in the crystal clear water, talking to our one of a kind special people, enjoying one of our island's delicious dishes or just moving your body to one of our beautiful local calyso sounds. Hey ... forget the "or" ... you can do them ALL!!!



Take a trip to BARBADOS ...YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED!
Now enjoy this video!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4gKBDAO73c

No comments:

Post a Comment