WELCOME TO TALE IN TIME CREATIONS

Hi and welcome to TALE IN TIME CREATIONS. My name is Michelle and I am about to introduce you to quality, good reading material for your little ones. Take a moment to read a little about me and to click on the links and learn more about my books. Then try one, you will enjoy it and your kids will love it. Leave me a comment and let me know you were here. HAPPY READING!!!

Monday, February 14, 2011




TO ALL WHO VISIT THIS WEBSITE TODAY
LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU AND YOURS




Beautiful land of my birth Barbados





The author: Michelle A. (Grogan) Hall



The Beautiful Alyssa of first book "Alyssa Says"




My beautiful family



My Dog Sasha
 The Real Sassy
from the book

City Dog and Country Cat
"And So We Meet Again"
















No comments:

Post a Comment