WELCOME TO TALE IN TIME CREATIONS

Hi and welcome to TALE IN TIME CREATIONS. My name is Michelle and I am about to introduce you to quality, good reading material for your little ones. Take a moment to read a little about me and to click on the links and learn more about my books. Then try one, you will enjoy it and your kids will love it. Leave me a comment and let me know you were here. HAPPY READING!!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pics and Excerpts from City Dog and Country Cat


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGbZWbFKbJY



"No! No bath" Frisky cried. "I'm a cat. Cats don't like being in
water. I can give myself a bath. I can make myself clean." Frisky was very upset.



'There was her very best friend right in front of her.'
"Yes! That's it! I've died and gone to pet heaven."


Every child should experience a
 
HAPPILY EVER AFTER
 
In their life








No comments:

Post a Comment