WELCOME TO TALE IN TIME CREATIONS

Hi and welcome to TALE IN TIME CREATIONS. My name is Michelle and I am about to introduce you to quality, good reading material for your little ones. Take a moment to read a little about me and to click on the links and learn more about my books. Then try one, you will enjoy it and your kids will love it. Leave me a comment and let me know you were here. HAPPY READING!!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NOW AVAILABLE IN BARBADOS

CITY DOG AND COUNTRY CAT
"And So We Meet Again"

NOW AVAILABLE
AT

DAYS BOOK STORE
IN
BRIDGETOWN BARBADOS


GET IT TODAY!!!

My name is Michelle A (Grogan) Hall.
I went to school at one of the greatest schools in Barbados.

THE ALLEYNE SCHOOL

FOR OTHERS NOT OURSELVES!

Let us go forward, and upward
to what is wholesome and sublime.
And daily by our lives record our names
in the annals of time.






No comments:

Post a Comment